Do you care about LUC and alumni? Do you want to improve their relationship?
For 2020 we are looking for new board. Apply to one of the roles below:
- Coordinate strategy Evolucio.
- Preside over meetings with Evolucio board.
- Point of contact for meetings with LUC.
- Represent LUC in as many official alumni events as possible
- Be the face of LUC alumni.
Lustrum coordinator (10 year LUC)
- Coordinate the role of Evolucio and alumni in general in the Lustrum festivities.
- Monitor and extend LUC hubs (e.g. London, Paris, Berlin).
Head media editor
- Coordinate team of ‘journalists’ that write stories about LUC alumni.
- Explore possibilities to monetize this operation.
Board positions are preferably held for 2 to 3 years. Expect between 1 to 3 hours of work per week. All roles except for the president and Lustrum coordinator can be outside of the Netherlands.
We are looking for a mix of perspectives, so both recent and less recent graduates are encouraged to apply! Fill in your application online
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com